Search the yellow pages for “personal injury lawyer” in San Diego, California, and you’ll receive 125 hits. How do you narrow it down? Here are some helpful questions to ask while reviewing websites or interviewing law firms:
- What kind of experience do you have handling this type of personal injury or wrongful death case?
- Can you verify your expertise by sharing some of you firm’s verdict and settlement results?
- Are you confident that your firm has the financial resources for out-of-pocket and other costs to properly pursue the case?
- What is your reputation among other attorneys?
- What will your firm do to make me more comfortable and confident while working with you?
Hiring the right lawyer, one with experience, expertise, adequate staff, and a great reputation, both with clients and peers, is vital to winning your case. The right lawyer will not only welcome and directly answer these initial questions, but will continue to put you at ease for the entirety of your case.
Need a personal injury lawyer? Submit your case for a free evaluation in the right sidebar.